1. MISSION – Election of all Republican Candidates
2. COMMITMENT – Uphold the Constitution of the U.S.A.
3. OBJECTIVE – Engage in political process
4. MEMBERSHIP – Open to All Registered Republicans; No Dues
5. DONATIONS – To Republican Party of Monroe County
SCENES FROM APRIL 2021 MONTHLY MEETING
YEARLY MEETING SCHEDULE
First Wednesday every month
Marathon Yacht Club, 825 33rd Street
5:00 pm Social Hour, 6:00 pm Meeting
ANNUAL MEETING & OFFICER ELECTIONS
January 14, 2021
Hear Elected Officials, State appointees, GOP Candidates and Officials, and Guest Speakers Perspectives on the State of Affairs.
NOW is the time for all good REPUBLICANS to come to the aid of the Party!
Sean Grier, President
Bettye Chaplin, Membership Chairman
FOR MORE INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Limited Government, Fiscal and Personal Responsibility, Individual Freedom, and Strong National Defense Appeal to You, please come and attend a Meeting of Like-Minded People Who Wish to Make a Difference.
“That Government is Best Which Governs Least”. Thomas Paine
Political advertisement paid for by the Republican Party of Monroe County. PO Box 500711, Marathon, FL 33050. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. www.keysgop.com.