Mid-Keys Republican Club
1. MISSION – Election of all Republican Candidates
2. COMMITMENT – Uphold the Constitution of the U.S.A.
3. OBJECTIVE – Engage in political process
4. MEMBERSHIP – Open to All Registered Republicans; No Dues
5. DONATIONS – To Republican Party of Monroe County – Used Exclusively for the Election of GOP endorsed candidates
YEARLY MEETING SCHEDULE
1st Tuesday of the Month
January–May and October – November
No Meeting: June – September and December
ANNUAL MEETING & OFFICER ELECTIONS, JANUARY
Meetings held at the Florida Keys Steak & Lobster House – 3660 Overseas Highway, Marathon. Social 5:00 pm-5:45 pm; Business at 6:00 pm. Early Bird Dinner Prices
Hear Elected Officials, State appointees, GOP Candidates and Officials, and Guest Speakers Perspectives on the State of Affairs.
NOW is the time for all good REPUBLICANS to come to the aid of the Party!
Jim Pettorini, President Jim.Pettorini@keysgop.com
Woody Hodgkins, Vice President
Paula Pettorini, Secretary
If Limited Government, Fiscal and Personal Responsibility, Individual Freedom, and Strong National Defense Appeal to You, please come and attend a Meeting of Like-Minded People Who Wish to Make a Difference.
“That Government is Best Which Governs Least”. Thomas Paine
Political advertisement paid for by the Republican Party of Monroe County. PO Box 500711, Marathon, FL 33050. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. www.keysgop.com.